Alia parachuting & skydiving co operation with Egyptian parachuting and air sports Fedration
are proud to announce our 3rd event to Skydive over the Great Pyramids of Giza – sky seekers vol 3
This is the event invitation to jump with the Alia Parachuting and Skydiving, the official group to have a centerfold shot taken by Juan Mayer in parachutist magazine!
SKY SEEKERS- PYRAMIDS BOOGIE! PRESENTED BY ALIA PARACHUTING & SKYDIVING .
The event will take place in Cairo, Egypt where you will arrive and be greeted by an Alia Parachuting representative at the airport. Here they will escort you out to the transportation to take you to a 5 star hotel where you will meet and greet the Alia Parachuting team and the rest of the boogie participants!
From here you will check in, and then be given a daily itinerary with info about where to meet for the jump briefing the following day.
Each day you will be transported from the hotel to a military air force base where you will manifest and board a huge C-130 multi-turbine military aircraft!
You will then be taken skyward to heights of up to 15,000 feet where you will jump over the GREAT PYRAMIDS OF GIZA and land your canopy at the LZ directly next to these great wonders of the world!
First book your flight itinerary. Don’t wait! Slots are limited!
Cairo International Airport
October 6 – 12
Then register below, making note of your flight information and itinerary. Also make sure to have your passport handy. We need all that stuff on the registration form!
Click on the Register link.
After registration and payment, you will be sent a confirmation email with all the boogie information listed!
YOUR SLOT IS NOT CONFIRMED UNTIL YOU FORMALLY REGISTER USING THE LINK ABOVE.
Clicking “going” on this event does not secure your spot. Registration slots are limited, and it’s on a first come – first serve basis.
Some of the websites we like to use to find the best deals are:
You won’t need a travel agent here! Just book your flights and we take care of the rest!
** We highly suggest purchasing flight insurance in case anything happens to where the event is canceled. You will receive a FULL REFUND in the unfortunate circumstance where the event will need to be postponed, changed, or canceled, but flights and other accommodations are not covered under our refund policy. **
PRICE OF THE EVENT:
$2450 for Double room stay (shared room)
$2850 for Single room stay (single room)
*Non-jumping companions is $650 (excluding jumps)*
• 5 Jumps from a C-130 Military Aircraft
• 5 star hotel Room from April 3 to April 9
• Breakfast and Dinner each day (bottled water and alcohol not included)
• Transportation from the airport to the hotel
• Transportation from the hotel to the air force base, LZ, and back to hotel each day
We will pick you up from the airport and take you to the hotel when you arrive.
Hotel Address: Movenpick Hotel & Casino Cairo – Media City, 6th Of October, Egypt – 5 star hotel
Fly into Cairo International Airport arriving on or around April 3rd. Once you register, you will get a confirmation email with a link to fill out a form with all of your travel arrangements and passport info.
October 6th – Hotel arrival and check in
October 7th – Briefing day and load manifesting
October 8th ,9th and 10th – SCHEDULED JUMP DAYS
October 11th and 12th – RESERVE DAYS
(late check out of the hotel on the 12th )
Scott Latinis – “Belly Organizer”
Olav Zipser – “FF Organizer”
Michael Hurrell – “FF and Movement Organizer”
Ralph Grimm – “Wingsuit Organizer”
Moe Hawary – “Tandems”
Tim Parrant – “Outside video”
Juan Ortiz – “Outside video”
***We will also have 2 Camera persons and 2 Packers and multiple Certified Master riggers***
• A-License with 100 logged jumps (please bring log book)
• Your own personal skydiving equipment (no rentals available)
• Reserve repack within 180 day tolerance
• You will need a Visa to enter Egypt. We highly recommend purchasing the Visa when you arrive in Cairo. At the airport upon arrival there will be an airport bank shortly after you leave the plane and before you reach customs. Here you can purchase a Visa for $25 USD. They will issue you a Visa and stamp, and you will give this to customs.
• If you have a late flight, or don’t want to risk not being able to buy one in Egypt upon arrival, use this link to purchase – www.visahq.com
Fill out the form, pay for the Visa, and print off your paperwork and bring it with you. You will also be in the Egyptian custom’s computer, but bring the print out just in case.
• You will need cash in Egypt. We recommend trading in your money for Egyptian pounds at the bank where you get your Visa. There are ATM’s located everywhere, but many times at the hotel the ATM will run out of money because there are so many guests coming in at the same time during this event. Get your cash early so you don’t have to worry about it later.
• Credit Cards can be used at most locations in Egypt, but you’ll also want to carry some cash in case you need a Camel ride back to the LZ if you land off!
• You don’t need any special vaccinations to come to Egypt.
• Egypt is safe and is fast becoming one of the most popular tourist spots on the planet!
• Men and Women do not have to wear any sort of special attire. Just dress how you would at home within reason.
TOURS AND OUTSIDE EVENTS:
Outside tours and events will be available for you to sign up at the hotel.
• DO NOT Book any tours in advance.
• DO NOT PAY for any tours in advance.
Wait until the day you wish to book a tour until the day you’d like to book it. We have 3 jump days and 2 reserve days. This means that if the military needs to cancel, reschedule, or delay, we will be using the reserve days to accommodate our jumpers.
If there is a weather day, we will use a reserve day to cover those jumps. If you book a tour on one of those days in advance, you will forfeit your jumps if you are unavailable because you booked a tour in advance.
**Alia Parachuting is not affiliated with any tour group, and we will be unable to assist you with issues or scheduling problems that arise with the tour groups. If you have any questions or want our suggestions, please don’t’ hesitate to reach out and we’d be happy to help! **
REFUNDS AND CANCELLATIONS:
Refunds are only applicable in the case of event cancellation due to major weather or government issues that would impede us from jumping over the pyramids. The refund will be for the paid amount as per the received invoice
MAKE SURE to check out our FAQ section located at the bottom of this page – It will answer most questions you have about coming to Cairo, Egypt!
Please join our Facebook group at:
EVENT ADMINISTRATORS FOR QUESTIONS:
Thx and see you soon!